Thu, Apr 02|
Zoom Virtual LearningLab
Take the Leap! Online Program April 2nd
2-hour online training: HOW TO GROW A GROUND-BREAKING TEAM THAT IMPACTS RESULTS! Without long hours, burnout and performance anxiety + Plus, Get My Free Leaders Guide on how to Cultivate Trust
Time & Location
Apr 02, 2020, 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. EDT
Zoom Virtual LearningLab
About the Experience!
Leaders must self-motivate AND inspire their teams to high results.
How can we ceate workplaces that cultivate passion, elevate dedication and harvest ground-breaking impact (without long hours, buronout and performance anxiety)?
As a bonus you also get my FREE Leaders Guide, with step-by-step instructions on How to Cultivate Trust and Collaboration using the Guiding Principles Activity.
After this 2-hour Take the Leap! Special Online Program, you will be able to:
- List the three secrets to help leaders create workplaces that employees love to work in
- Define the importance of having a living legacy.
- Develop a plan to live your purpose.
Here's what others have to say:
- “I’ve definitely started seeing myself more focused on future goals and my capabilities. I came into the program not sure of what the outcome would be and I left in a positive light and confident in myself as well as my beliefs and capabilities. I like to start every morning reminding myself of what I can do and how I can get there.”
- “After the program, I am practicing more mindful behaviours and decision makings. I revise my core values more often and I try to act in harmony with those values. This change was extremely transformational for me.”
- “I have set out what my boundaries are and am adhering to them. I have put forth what I want to achieve and in what time frame and have been "checking" each item of my to do lists!”
- “I write down what I want my living legacy to be, both short term and long term goals to help me get there, to remind myself of them everyday.”
- “I am looking at each action I do now to compare with with my legacy. It doesn't always work to align all our jobs and acts with our legacy, but being aware of it is a thing on its own.”
What actions (aligned to the exploration of your living legacy) have OTHERS noticed in you that they have mentioned?
- “They are inspired by my actions and feel I represent a successful story in progress!”
- “Setting more consistent boundaries to devote more time to my work life.”
- “They have noticed how I say "yes" to many more opportunities than before. They have mentioned I put people at ease and bring a welcomed atmosphere to group conversations, meetings, etc.”
- “Many people in my network label me and my services as value-based. This is a noticeable increase in mentions.”
- “I can see that I am expressing it much more clearly because it is clearer in my mind and that I am more fearless in my commitment to it. Even if I don't always know the next step, I know that I will find it. The model is supportive and encouraging, and leads to accomplishments and change. Sonia lives the model herself and watching her grow, make changes helps us to do the same.”
- “BOUNDARIES! They find it attractive and desire to develop the same high standards in themselves.”
- “They noticed my enthusiasm for self-growth and how I want to bring more connectedness to our team. How I want to create a safe environment for our teams to explore new ideas. To understand why it's extremely important to invest in employees' total well being in terms of psychological health and growth. After that program, I have more deep conversations with other team leads and especially my director. In general, Take a Leap program helped to come out of my comfort zone and take a beautiful journey towards growth and self-actualization.
I look forward to working with you!
Sonia Di Maulo, Founder & Chief Reinvention Officer, Harvest Performance
I elevate leaders into strengths-focused, purpose-driven, ground-breakers who reinvent for results and leave a positive impact on the world. Our workplaces and educational environments feel increasingly isolated and with the increase in new generation employees, alignment and purpose are critical to well-being, health, and focus. Through my foundational degrees in Communication (with distinction) and Educational Technology I discovered a gift of connecting with people to help them create a strong connection with others.
I am an award-winning author of the Ken Blanchard endorsed book, The Apple in the Orchard: a story about finding the courage to emerge, which birthed the Take the Leap! Make an Impact program for emerging leaders. To learn how I can assist you and your team in reinventing for results, drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
April 2nd 4-6pm EST$0.00