Take the Leap! Make an Impact (JUNE 15)
Time & Location
About The Event
∞ This public workshop is available for delivery in your schools, workplaces, and community organizations.∞
"Take the Leap! is a truly thought-provoking workshop which everyone should take at least once - preferably soon! The time is always right, even if you aren't. Treat yourself to wonderful, experimental learning in a supportive, non-judgemental environment. expertly facilitated and deftly managed by the inspirational Sonia Di Maulo. Highly recommended!" Michael Cullen
This workshop is for you if:
∞ You want to bring deep meaning to your work
∞ You are not sure how to take your goals to the next level
∞ You wonder if you are on the right path
∞ You are living in your past and it is guiding your future
∞ You want your living legacy to show who you are
∞ You are ready to take the leap and make an impact!
The Model of Growth for Emerging Leaders, developed in 2014 by Sonia Di Maulo and based on her book The Apple in the Orchard, offers a framework to help us understand and plan for a courageous life through growth; to "apply foresight and anticipation to ‘design for positive emergence’ — to transform the system towards increased health and an improved capacity to respond wisely and creatively to disruptions and change” (Wahl, 2017).
This workshop invites you to be fully present to your own life, to celebrate and embrace your life story to craft a life of purpose, joy, and fulfillment. Conversation is an important action and helps us determine what makes us alive, creative and connected is the core invitation of this workshop.
Join us... take the leap!... make an impact.
∞∞ By the end of the 1-day interactive hands-on workshop, Take the Leap! you will be able to:
1. Describe the importance of the Model of Growth for Emerging Leaders as a framework for living fully with purpose.
2. Use the predictive Model of Growth for Emerging Leaders to celebrate and craft a plan to leave a living legacy.
3. Plan to use the Model of Growth to inspire positive action.
∞∞ Before attending the workshop you will:
1. Be automatically entered to take the 9-day Positive Communication Challenge, crafted from the Model of Growth.
2. Read the white paper: The Model of Growth for Emerging Leaders.
3. Prepare to leave the workshop with a full understanding of your purpose and how you will get there!
∞∞ After attending the workshop you will:
1. Book a 1.5-hour conversation to review your plan, ask questions, and plan to succeed.
2. Determine potential challenges to achieving your legacy and solutions to help you overcome them.
∞ Your investment includes a 1-day transformative experience to identify and cultivate a living legacy, two facilitators, breakfast, lunch, snacks, refreshments, and an after event 5 à 7. The pricing also includes all taxes and a 1.5-hour personal conversation to help you integrate your legacy into your everyday. The date for this conversation will be determined immediately following the workshop. ∞
∞ “The Take the Leap, Grow Into Your Legacy workshop helped me become aware of the links between my personal values and my purpose. The program offers the right balance of content and interactions among participants. I highly recommend it.” Melanie Briand, Certified Coach
About the Facilitators
Sonia Di Maulo, MA, CRP
I am a global leadership strategist specializing in leadership and team excellence and an award-winning performance improvement professional with 20 years of experience helping organizations design, develop, deliver and evaluate interventions that boost employee and management performance, enhance the customer experience, and impact organizational effectiveness. I speak on topics of leadership, positive communication, feedback, influence, trust and collaboration, and the model of growth for emerging leaders.
Sonia helps leaders, organizations, and schools answer these questions:
• How can we show the value of our results-based employee programs?
• How can we bring people together & empower them to overcome shared barriers?
• How can we lead in a way that cultivates connection, trust, engagement and passion (yes, passion!)?
• How can we help our employees document their personal legacy to confirm alignment with organizational purpose?
Sign up for my mailing list to get a copy of my award-winning book, The Apple in the Orchard, endorsed by leadership guru, Ken Blanchard, and learn about upcoming events and workshops: www.soniadimaulo.com.
Eleni Stavroula Dracopoulos, MA
I am a multi-passionate entrepreneur and enjoy dedicating my time to the areas of performance, learning and design. In the past 10 years I have worked as a Behavioural Therapist for children with autism, have worked in business as a Learning and Performance Specialist and Creative Director, co-founded a Textile Printing company and launched my own Home Décor product line.
Recently, my focus has been working as a Business Consultant, specializing in Business Culture and Leadership and running my own Surface Pattern Design brand, Elianthi Patterns. My goal in business consulting is to help businesses create more welcoming work cultures and environments for their teams, in order to enhance safe and healthy spaces where people know what is expected of them, are motivated to share their ideas and expertise more openly and are given the opportunity to achieve their full potential while contributing to their company’s vision. This in combination with my passion for emotional literacy and self-awareness is how I strive to help leaders become agents of positive change.
- Join before April 25 - FREE$0$00$0
- Take the Leap! June 15$246$2460$0
- 5 Students ~ Join Us$100$1000$0