Take the Leap! Make an Impact (AUGUST 16)
Time & Location
About The Event
Your organization needs you to be purpose-driven.
Some organizations help employees determine and live their purpose in alignment with organizational vision and goals. Some don't.
If your organization does not provide you with tools, training, or coaching to help you discover and breathe life into your purpose, then this program is for you.
And it all starts with a one-day workshop!
The Model of Growth for Emerging Leaders, developed in 2014 by Sonia Di Maulo and based on her book The Apple in the Orchard, offers a framework to help us understand and plan for a courageous life through growth; to "apply foresight and anticipation to ‘design for positive emergence’ — to transform the system towards increased health and an improved capacity to respond wisely and creatively to disruptions and change” (Wahl, 2017).
"I feel much lighter now. I have more clarity on how to map tiny day-to-day actions that lead to a fulfilling future. Sonia and her team led the class through a simple, powerful self-reflection and action plan that didn't require complicated time-consuming graphs and charts. Everything I needed was inside my head. Sonia dug it out and helped me face it, accept it and use it." David Phu, June 15 participant
∞∞ By the end of the 1-day interactive workshop, Take the Leap! you will be able to:
1. Describe the importance of the Model of Growth for Emerging Leaders as a framework for living fully with purpose.
2. Use the predictive Model of Growth for Emerging Leaders to celebrate and craft a plan to leave a living legacy.
3. Plan to use the Model of Growth to inspire positive action.
∞∞ Before attending the workshop you will:
1. Be automatically entered to take the 9-day Positive Communication Challenge, crafted from the Model of Growth.
2. Read the white paper: The Model of Growth for Emerging Leaders.
3. Prepare to leave the workshop with a full understanding of your purpose and how you will get there!
∞∞ After attending the workshop you will:
1. Use the action plan to continue to plan, act, and review your plan.
2. Determine potential challenges to achieving your legacy and solutions to help you overcome them.
3. Live fully present in appreciation and celebration for each step in your learning journey.
∞∞∞∞ Join us for summer madness, Take the Leap! Make an Impact event at $49 plus taxes.
How it works:
- Register for the workshop, pay $49 plus taxes ($56 total, regularly $186)
- Attend the workshop on August 16: exercises, tools, discussions, food, and friendly faces guaranteed!
- Following the workshop, you can (but are not required) to offer an additional payment that aligns with the value you received
IMPORTANT: Your attendance on August 16 means positive change therefore your presense is critical! This is the value of Summer Madness! If you can not come, and can not transfer your ticket, you will be charged the difference of the regular rate, $186 and the $56 summer madness payment.
About the Facilitators
Sonia Di Maulo, MA, CRP
I am a global leadership strategist specializing in leadership and team excellence and an award-winning performance improvement professional with 20 years of experience helping organizations design, develop, deliver and evaluate interventions that boost employee and management performance, enhance the customer experience, and impact organizational effectiveness. I speak on topics of leadership, positive communication, feedback, influence, trust and collaboration, and the model of growth for emerging leaders.
Sonia helps leaders, organizations, and schools answer these questions:
• How can purpose-driven employees and students help organizations reinvent and thrive?
• How can we show the value of our results-based employee programs?
• How can we bring people together & empower them to overcome shared barriers?
• How can we lead in a way that cultivates connection, trust, engagement and passion (yes, passion!)?
• How can we help our employees document their personal legacy to confirm alignment with organizational purpose?
Sign up for my mailing list to get a copy of my award-winning book, The Apple in the Orchard, endorsed by leadership guru, Ken Blanchard, and learn about upcoming events and workshops: www.soniadimaulo.com.
Eleni Stavroula Dracopoulos, MA
I am a multi-passionate entrepreneur and enjoy dedicating my time to the areas of performance, learning and design. In the past 10 years I have worked as a Behavioural Therapist for children with autism, have worked in business as a Learning and Performance Specialist and Creative Director, co-founded a Textile Printing company and launched my own Home Décor product line.
Recently, my focus has been working as a Business Consultant, specializing in Business Culture and Leadership and running my own Surface Pattern Design brand, Elianthi Patterns. My goal in business consulting is to help businesses create more welcoming work cultures and environments for their teams, in order to enhance safe and healthy spaces where people know what is expected of them, are motivated to share their ideas and expertise more openly and are given the opportunity to achieve their full potential while contributing to their company’s vision. This in combination with my passion for emotional literacy and self-awareness is how I strive to help leaders become agents of positive change.
- $56 Summer Madness ($49+taxes)$56$560$0