Fri, Mar 22|
Breather Space, Westmount, 4th Floor
Take the Leap, Grow Into Your Legacy (MARCH)
Leave a positive legacy by truly living on purpose, with joy and fulfillment. Your every day should reflect the essence of who you are—your gifts, your talents and your most passionate interests. Join us, take the leap and grow into your legacy!
Time & Location
Mar 22, 2019, 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Breather Space, Westmount, 4th Floor, 4060 Rue Sainte-Catherine O, Westmount, QC H3Z 2Z3, Canada
About the Experience!
∞ Special pricing has been established to be able to reach all those that want access to this life-changing model of growth, an opportunity to plan your legacy, your purpose, your learning journey. ∞
∞ The space accommodates 32 comfortably, so please register early. If you are unable to attend, you can transfer your ticket to the next event or someone can take your place. ∞
∞ Your investment includes a 1-day transformative experience to identify and cultivate a living legacy, two facilitators, breakfast, lunch, snacks, refreshments, and an after event 5 à 7. The pricing also includes all taxes and a 1-hour personal conversation to help you integrate your legacy into your everyday. The date for this conversation will be determined immediately following the workshop. ∞
∞∞∞∞ Join by March 11 & Save $60
∞∞∞∞ Student Pricing is Available
∞∞∞∞ This public workshop is available for delivery in your schools, workplaces, and community organizations.
This workshop is for you if:
∞ You wonder how to bring deep meaning to your work, study or relationships (you've lost that loving feeling!)
∞ You are following all the rules to make you happy but somehow you are not
∞ You are not sure how to take your goals to the next level
∞ You wonder if you are on the right path
∞ You are living in your past and it is guiding your future
∞ You want to leave a legacy that makes the world a better place but are not sure how to start
∞ You are ready to take the leap and grow!
We are all emerging leaders at various stages in our lives, taking on and avoiding challenges that bring fear. We may even make decisions based on fear, instead of joy and purpose.
"The Apple in the Orchard: a story about finding the courage to emerge as a leader by Sonia Di Maulo is a lovely little book with a profound message: To pursue greatness, aspiring leaders sometimes must dare to leave the familiar. Opportunities for growth and learning are all around you, so take the leap, and grow!" – Ken Blanchard, Coauthor of The One Minute Manager® and Great Leaders Grow
The Model of Growth for Emerging Leaders, developed in 2014 by Sonia Di Maulo and based on her book The Apple in the Orchard, offers a framework to help us understand and plan for a courageous life through growth; to "apply foresight and anticipation to ‘design for positive emergence’ — to transform the system towards increased health and an improved capacity to respond wisely and creatively to disruptions and change” (Wahl, 2017).
Use the model to learn how to effect, influence, and prepare for positive change. The cycle from stability to change to instability to new stability is normal and natural. Instead of fighting the inevitable, we can use it to our advantage. The model helps us navigate our relationships (with ourselves and others) and our life and work projects with resilience in the face of uncertainty.
This workshop invites you to be fully present to your own life, to celebrate and embrace your life story to craft a life of purpose, joy, and fulfillment.
Conversation about what makes us alive, creative and connected is the core invitation of this workshop.
Join us to take the leap and grow.
∞∞ By the end of the 1-day interactive hands-on workshop, Take the Leap, Grow into Your Legacy, you will be able to:
1. Describe the importance of the Model of Growth for Emerging Leaders as a framework for living fully with purpose.
2. Use the predictive Model of Growth for Emerging Leaders to craft a plan to leave a legacy: identify emotions in your path, determine learning that is required, and craft the legacy that allows you to be fully present in your life.
3. Plan to use the Model of Growth weekly to inspire positive action.
∞∞ Before attending the workshop you will:
1. Be automatically entered to take the 9-day Positive Communication Challenge, crafted from the Model of Growth.
2. Take the free, scientific survey on character strengths here: www.viacharacter.org.
3. Read the white paper: The Model of Growth for Emerging Leaders.
4. Prepare to leave the workshop with a full understanding of your purpose and how you will get there!
∞∞ After attending the workshop you will:
1. Book a 1-hour conversation to review your plan, ask questions, and plan to succeed.
2. Determine potential challenges to achieving your legacy and solutions to help you overcome them.
Don't take our word for it! Here's what others had to say:
• "Documenting Legacy - thank you, you are the ONLY person to achieve this from me." Susan Dorothy, Product & Innovation Manager, Comair
• "Inspirational - made me realize I made the right decision to make a move for others to continue... for me to gain more of myself." Beverley Kok, General Manager Customer Experience, Fastjet
• "Sonia you are amazing. Allow others the privilege of this life-changing journey." Anonymous feedback, participant
• "Sonia is a true professional with exceptional people skills. She wears her heart on her sleeve and is not afraid of her vulnerability. Her energy is infectious and allows us to be naked and exposed. Her knowledge is inspiring. I would recommend her anytime. She has given me courage and inspired me to grow and invest in my self-development." Dimakatso Shole, Member Relations Manager, South African Airways (SAA)
• "Generally it takes a lot for me to be broken emotionally and everything you taught just touched me in a way I never expected. I was forced into self-realisation, an experience I will never forget. So many things taken for granted throughout my entire lifetime. You have opened my eyes to a whole new world of possibilities, I will keep putting your teachings into practice. Giving myself a whole year, to see how influential I can become. Thank you, thank you, thank you." Tricia Ally | Accounts Receivable Manager | FLYSAA
Join my next workshop in March, April, May or June: Take the Leap, Grow Into Your Legacy! https://buff.ly/2C2WEWU
About the Facilitators
Sonia Di Maulo, MA, CRP
I am a global leadership strategist specializing in leadership and team excellence and an award-winning performance improvement professional with 20 years of experience helping organizations design, develop, deliver and evaluate interventions that boost employee and management performance, enhance the customer experience, and impact organizational effectiveness. I speak on topics of leadership, positive communication, feedback, influence, trust and collaboration, and the model of growth for emerging leaders.
Sonia helps leaders, organizations, and schools answer these questions:
• How can we show the value of our results-based employee programs?
• How can we bring people together & empower them to overcome shared barriers?
• How can we lead in a way that cultivates connection, trust, engagement and passion (yes, passion!)?
• How can we help our employees document their personal legacy to confirm alignment with organizational purpose?
Sign up for my mailing list to get a copy of my award-winning book, The Apple in the Orchard, endorsed by leadership guru, Ken Blanchard, and learn about upcoming events and workshops: www.soniadimaulo.com.
Eleni Stavroula Dracopoulos, MA
I am a multi-passionate entrepreneur and enjoy dedicating my time to the areas of performance, learning and design. In the past 10 years I have worked as a Behavioural Therapist for children with autism, have worked in business as a Learning and Performance Specialist and Creative Director, co-founded a Textile Printing company and launched my own Home Décor product line.
Recently, my focus has been working as a Business Consultant, specializing in Business Culture and Leadership and running my own Surface Pattern Design brand, Elianthi Patterns. My goal in business consulting is to help businesses create more welcoming work cultures and environments for their teams, in order to enhance safe and healthy spaces where people know what is expected of them, are motivated to share their ideas and expertise more openly and are given the opportunity to achieve their full potential while contributing to their company’s vision. This in combination with my passion for emotional literacy and self-awareness is how I strive to help leaders become agents of positive change.
Photo (bird) by James Wainscoat on Unsplash.
- Ticket type
The investment includes a 1-day workshop with two facilitators, breakfast, lunch, snacks, refreshments, and an after event 5 à 7. The pricing includes all taxes.Price$246.00
- Ticket type
5 Students ~ Join Us
The investment includes a 1-day workshop with two facilitators, breakfast, lunch, snacks, refreshments, and an after event 5 à 7. The pricing includes all taxes.Price$100.00
- Ticket type
Harvest Performance ALUMNI
The investment includes a 1-day workshop with two facilitators, breakfast, lunch, snacks, refreshments, and an after event 5 à 7. The pricing includes all taxes.Price$149.00