NEW Programs: Take the Leap! Make an Impact Fall 2019
Time & Location
About The Event
You've come to the right place!
I am thrilled to be offering you an amazing opportunity to combine professional development experiences this Fall for 60% off of full value.
DOWNLOAD an information package to learn more about the Fall 2019 programs and packages. Click here.
"Take the Leap! is a truly thought-provoking workshop which everyone should take at least once - preferably soon! The time is always right, even if you aren't. Treat yourself to wonderful, experiential learning in a supportive, non-judgemental environment. Expertly facilitated and deftly managed by the inspirational Sonia Di Maulo. Highly recommended!" Michael Cullen
DATES and VALUE
Registration for the packages listed below runs from Saturday, September 28 to Thursday, October 24 at 10pm.
- Take the Leap 1-day: Choice of October 11 or November 8, 2019 ~ includes all meals, celebratory wine and cheese, two 1.5 hour followup conversations and full dedication to help you Take the Leap!
- Take the Leap 2-day Overnight Retreat: November 18-19, 2019 ~ Take the Leap 1-day program is a pre-requisite... includes all meals, celebratory wine and cheese, spa access, 1-night accomodation, private home working space with two 1.5 hour followup conversations and full dedication to help you Sustain the Leap!
- Take the Leap Virtual One-on-One: Let’s work together at your own pace privately based on your specific needs with immediate feedback and insights from my 20+ years helping leaders and emerging leaders learn and grow with two additional conversations for you to use as needed and full dedication to help you Take the Leap!
GUARANTEES and REFUNDS
- My guarantee is to offer you value beyond your expectations, to be present to your needs, and support your journey to discover, create, embrace, and breathe life into your living legacy - if you need more information or have questions that need answers before registering, reach out to me at email@example.com. I would love to hear from you.
- Take the Leap programs are backed by a no-questions asked refund within 48 hours of registration.
- Take the Leap Virtual One-on-One is backed by a no-questions asked cancellation at any time during our work together. If you are not satisfied by the quality of the conversations or the connection is not providing you with the impact you had envisioned, then you only pay for the conversations we've had.
All prices are in Canadian dollars and include taxes.
Take the Leap 1-day + Take the Leap 2-day Overnight Retreat + Take the Leap! Virtual One-on-One ($2088, value of $5180)
Take the Leap 1-day + Take the Leap 2-day Overnight Retreat ($1088, value of $3150)
Solo 1-day Take the Leap! Make an Impact program ($228)
Solo 2-day Take the Leap! Overnight Retreat ($988)
Solo Take the Leap! Virtual One-on-One ($1188)
To register, find the ticket below corresponding to your selection and continue with your registration.
ABOUT THE FACILITATORS
Sonia Di Maulo
I’m the founder of Harvest Performance, a Montreal-based leadership development agency that turns emerging leaders (of all ages) into purpose-driven, ground-breakers who leave a positive impact on the world.
I work with global aviation professionals, executives, emerging entrepreneurs, graduate students, and learning leaders. Through my foundational degrees in Communication and Educational Technology (with distinction) I discovered a gift of connecting with people to help them create a strong connection with others.
My passion and expertise in Living Systems Thinking and Leadership Principles and Practices:
· Enables growth through my global Train-the-Trainer programs
· Offers hidden insights through organizational needs analysis
· Boosts learning and passion for work through curriculum design
I help leaders grow their influence through positive education practices and principles. Since 2011, I am Part-Time Faculty in the Graduate Department in Educational Technology at Concordia University in Montreal, supporting our future influencers in the field of Performance Improvement and Applied Human Sciences. I received the 2018 Engaged Scholar Award - Faculty from the Office of Community Engagement at Concordia University.
I am also an award-winning author of the Ken Blanchard endorsed book, The Apple in the Orchard: a story about finding the courage to emerge, which birthed the Take the Leap! Make an Impact program for those looking for growth and meaning in their every day.
Let’s talk about how I can assist you and your team in building stronger, more powerful connections, drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eleni Stavroula Dracopoulos
I am a multi-passionate entrepreneur and enjoy dedicating my time to the areas of performance, learning and design. In the past 10 years I have worked as a Behavioural Therapist for children with autism, have worked in business as a Learning and Performance Specialist and Creative Director, co-founded a Textile Printing company and launched my own Home Décor product line.
Recently, my focus has been working as a Business Consultant, specializing in Business Culture and Leadership and running my own Surface Pattern Design brand, Elianthi Patterns. My goal in business consulting is to help businesses create more welcoming work cultures and environments for their teams, in order to enhance safe and healthy spaces where people know what is expected of them, are motivated to share their ideas and expertise more openly and are given the opportunity to achieve their full potential while contributing to their company’s vision. This in combination with my passion for emotional literacy and self-awareness is how I strive to help leaders become agents of positive change.
- Harvest Package$2,088$2,0880$0
- Ground-Breaking Package$1,088$1,0880$0
- Solo Take the Leap! 1-Day$228$2280$0
- Solo Take the Leap! 2-Day$988$9880$0
- Solo Take the Leap! Virtual$1,188$1,1880$0